Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Slice of Life Day 3


JAIMEE SLICE OF LIFE DAY 3

Spring is coming! I can smell it, even though I can still see my breath outside. I hope it gets warmer so I can go in my teepee. My dad and I made it together. We used branches, ropes to tie them, and a tarp. I wish I could make a real fire inside but I have to pretend. The snow is making the sides fall in, so I want it to melt. Spring is my favorite season, and I even love the mud. In 18 days , Spring will be here!


JANE SLICE OF LIFE DAY 3

A attached
C clustered
O ordinary
R round
N nine
S sky

Nine, round, ordinary acorns
clustered together
tightly attached
to the sky.

6 comments:

  1. Jaimee: I'm glad spring is getting closer to being here too! I'm almost completely ready for its arrival (though not for my allergies, which start in the springtime).
    SAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Ladies,
    Nice to be slicing with you two again. I'm with you Jamiee, bring on the spring!
    And Jane, once again you blow me away with your photos a writing.
    More, more and more!
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Bonnie and Stacy!
    LET SPRING BEGIN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaimee the boys are up for the LONNNNNG drive to play with you in your teepee :)
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your teepee
    Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  6. have you made a fire in your teepee yet?
    Joshua

    ReplyDelete