Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Slice of Life Day 16

Slice of Life Day 16
PART 2 of JAIMEE'S STORY

"So-where-do-you-think-we're-going?" Lydia panted.

"Away from there." Piper slowed down and looked behind her.

"Ok, just listen. I need you to answer a question." Lydia stopped and faced Piper.

"Not til we get to the hideout. I can't talk now." Piper turned to go.

"No! I can't wait anymore. You're not supposed to know any of the things you know, Piper. And you won't be able to tell me anything at the hideout because there will be other elves there. Now tell me what's going on!"

Piper sighed, "Fine. I"ll only tell you a little bit. You should know it is not safe here."
Piper put her hair behind her ear.


"Oh my! You're an elf! All this time and you never told me?! Why?"
Lydia stared fiercely at Piper.

"I work with the Elf Spy Troop. I was sworn never to tell anyone about it, but my job is to spy on the Others."

Piper stopped speaking as they heard a rustle in the bushes.

"Someone is coming!" she whispered. "I'll tell you more later. We have to get to the fort!"

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jaimee! Your story is SO cool! I can't wait to hear more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elisabeth,
    Did you notice my ear?
    We photoshopped the point!
    Jaimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOUR STORY!!!
    ~Tori

    ReplyDelete